In addition to financial support, Triangle participates in youth and school events and offers tours and onsite presentations focused on educating even the very youngest child on topics ranging from electrical safety to career preparation. Tours of the energy efficient and technologically advanced headquarters are also available upon request. Please select from these current offerings to request a tour, onsite presentation or for Triangle to participate in a school or community event. Groups of at least 10 or more are preferred and at least 30 day advance notice is needed. Special accommodations and custom content may be available.
Our Best of the West Video Contest is back! Create a short, fun and creative video on this year's theme: How will technology define your future?
We had great entries last year and are excited to see what kind of creativity you come up with this year. Click Here to see last year's entries.
DETAILS AND REGISTRATION BELOW
If you have any questions please contact us.
- How will technology define your future?
- Open to all high school students in the Triangle Service Area
- Submission Deadline April 17th
- Videos will be posted on YouTube/Facebook for public voting
- Voting ends April 26th
- The three videos with the most 'likes' will be entered for the final round of voting to be performed within Triangle
- Winners will be announced on May 1st
- First Place - $500. Plus your school receives a $1,500 Technology Grant
- Second Place - $200
- Third Place - $100
- Be Creative!
- Videos should be 1-3 minutes max
- Grand prize is per entry not per student - feel free to partner up and share the winnings!
- Students can only be involved with one entry
- Videos must be submitted via the registration form below
- Video entrants are submitting to royalty-free publication rights
- Videos filmed on a mobile device in portrait mode will be disqualified
- Videos must use royalty free music
- Videos must comply with YouTube’s rules and regulations
Jointly operated, Triangle Communications and Hill County Electric employee more than 150 Montanans in an exciting variety of careers ranging from fiber installation technicians to digital media specialist to journeyman lineman to accountant and many in between.
This 45 minute tour of the Triangle and Hill County Electric headquarters’ office provides an out of the classroom experience for youngsters to learn about the world they live in.
Triangle supports higher education and workforce development by participating college and career fairs hosted by school districts and the three colleges in our service area (Aaniiih Nakoda, MSU Northern and Stone Child College) throughout the year.
As part of our commitment to the community, Triangle offers these educational presentations in the classroom or at our headquarters in Havre. They are designed to support our partnership with schools and community youth focused organizations to improve quality of life and encourage the safe and enjoyable use of our companies’ products and services while highlighting or reinforcing the Cooperative Difference.
Celebrate Youth Day with us on May 19th from 9:30am to 3pm on our Campus in Havre!